The Best Source for Land for Sale at Auction
At www.GovernmentAuction.com, you'll find a vast selection of discounted land acreage for sale at incredible auction prices. Most of the government land on our auction site sells for below retail value. Buying government land for sale through GovernmentAuction.com is an excellent opportunity to diversify your investment portfolio and invest in real estate at a substantial savings.
We currently offer land for sale in the following states:
Government Auction Site Offers Big Savings
Buying and reselling land can be a remarkable investment. But to maximize the potential of these investments, it is essential to look for great value through a reputable auction web site selling government land. If you've recently made the decision to take part in real estate auction and invest in government land for sale, be sure to browse through the listings here on GovernmentAuction.com before looking anywhere else! Because this land for sale was purchased at government auctions for cents on the dollar, we can pass those savings along to you with the sale for an almost immediate return on your investment.
While some government auction sites charge a fee just for browsing their listings of government land for sale, GovernmentAuction.com is free. From the start, we wanted to do more to provide the most affordable government land auctions online. Our land watch experts began purchasing government property through government surplus, foreclosure and tax lien auctions at significant discounts to list for resale on our site, and we've made them available to you at savings of up to 60%.
The Benefits of Buying Government Land for Sale through GovernmentAuction.com
Why buy from GovernmentAuction.com? The benefits of buying government land and hunting land for sale from our auction site are many:
• Because GovernmentAuction.com buys in bulk, it can offer these properties to you at 30% to 60% savings.
• GovernmentAuction.com offers built-in no qualifying and no credit check financing. That means everyone is approved, regardless of your credit history! We treat every customer as if you have an A+ credit rating.
• There is no fee to register or bid on GovernmentAuction.com. Other online land auction companies may charge a membership fee of $50-100.
• Some LIVE auction events will feature specials with NO RESERVE and NO MINIMUM, and bidding starting sometimes as low as $1. SELECT properties will be offered with payments as low as $99 per month.
• GovernmentAuction.com guarantees free and clear title to every property.
• Closing costs are only $199 per property. Many companies charge $500 to $1,500 for this same service.
• GovernmentAuction.com prepares all your paperwork to ensure an easy, proper and worry-free transaction.
• GovernmentAuction.com has exceptional customer service. We can answer all your questions and help you locate state, county and city resources to assist you in your due diligence.
• We accept all forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard and American Express, money order, cashiers’ check and wire transfers.
• We offer a Community page featuring multiple ways to connect with GovernmentAuction.com and participate in forums to learn more about buying government land.
If you are considering buying land for sale at auction, connect with GovernmentAuction.com right now. GovernmentAuction.com is the largest auction site selling government land in the United States. Take your time as you explore the listings and be sure to subscribe to our free online newsletter for updates on new properties, auctions and sales. Thousands of new parcels of government land for sale are added to our listings every year, and your next lot of land could be among them!