Pros and Cons of Buying Vacant Land for Retirement Home
Here is a step-by-step tutorial for bidding on and buying government land for sale on GovernmentAuction.com. All seized government land, government surplus land, foreclosures, rural investment properties, recreational or retirement land, vacation properties, city lots and homesites on GovernmentAuction.com real estate properties are sold on a first come, first served basis to the highest bidder.
- Register for free to browse thousands of listings of government land auctions. Registration is free and simple. Once you register you can view land for sale in timed auctions, live auctions and Buy It Now auctions.
- Preview the free listings for government land. You will find foreclosures, seized government land, city lots, homesites, surplus government land and vast acreage.
- Pick the property you want to bid on. Be sure to note whether the land for sale is a financed sale or single payment sale.
- If the government surplus land for sale you selected is a bid and assume, you automatically qualify for financing. Everyone is approved regardless of past credit history.
- Click on the “Place Your Bid” button.
- Agree to the terms of the auction.
- We will contact you with payment information if you are the winning bidder.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for preparation and shipment of your documents. Processing fee is only $199 per property.
It’s that easy! If you have any questions about land listings or the purchasing process, or the pros and cons of buying vacant land for home investments or retirement, you can email us or call (661) 823-1543 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT (11 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET) Monday through Friday.