Learn About Land Investment Opportunities
Welcome to the GovermentAuction.com Learning Center. If you’ve never bought government land before, you’ll learn everything you need to know about online government land investment opportunities:
- Why you should buy land
- Benefits of buying government land
- Types of government land auctions offered through GovernmentAuction.com
- The difference between financed sales and single payment sales
- How to bid in live land auctions
- How to submit an Absentee bid for a live auction
- How to bid in timed land auctions
- How to purchase land through a Buy It Now listing
- How to purchase items in an asset auction
- Step-by-step auction tutorial
Want to learn the advantages of buying land? Buying land, including for sale by owner , government surplus land, seized government land, rural land, retirement property, recreational land or vacation property can be a great investment and we’ll tell you why. In our Learning Center, we’ll also explain the differences in the types of government land auctions, as well as how a financed sale differs from a single sale. On GovernmentAuction.com, you’ll find a sizable selection of both large and small parcels of government land available through timed auctions, live auctions and Buy It Now auctions. You can even submit an absentee bid for live auctions. Online bidding on real estate auctions is easy, and we can walk you through the process with our step-by-step auction tutorial.
Take the time to browse through these pages and you’ll be ready to bid on and buy government surplus land and seized government land with confidence.