e-Sign Consent To Use Electronic Records, Signatures & Documents Policy
As part of your relationship with us, you are entitled by law to receive certain information “in writing.” The federal E-SIGN Act and certain state laws allow us to provide this information to you electronically, with your prior consent. We also need your general consent to use electronic records and signatures in our relationship with you. So, before you obtain products or services electronically through GovernmentAuction.com LLC (“GAC”), you must review and consent to the terms outlined below.
In this consent, “we,” “us,” “our” and “GovernmentAuction” are used to refer to GovernmentAuction.com LLC, and its current and future affiliates whose account(s) and/or service(s), including auction and asset accounts, are obtained or accessed online. “You” and “your” refer to the person giving this consent.
- You consent to use electronic records and signatures. Disclosures, notices, records, and other information we provide to you may be in electronic form, at our sole option (“Electronic Records”). We may also use and obtain from you electronic signatures. We will deliver your periodic account statements on electronically.
We provide your tax statements on electronically unless you elect to receive them on paper. Electronic Records may be delivered to you in a variety of ways, directly from us or through our approved thrid party vendors.
- Your option to receive paper copies. We provide you with Electronic Records, but you may want a copy in paper. If so you may contact us and request a paper version. You may be subject to a fee for your request unless prohibited by applicable law.
- Your consent covers all online products and services. Your consent covers all of your transactions relating to each product or service that you agree to obtain or access electronically, and remains in effect until you withdraw your consent.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and at no cost to you. Please be aware, however, that withdrawal of consent may result in the termination of your access to our online sites and products. If you receive online documents including statements and bills, the termination will cause paper documents to be mailed to you via U.S. Postal Service. If you wish to withdraw your consent, you must contact us for the particular product or service you have or are obtaining.
- You must keep your email or electronic address current with us. In order to ensure that we are able to provide you with important notices and other information from time to time, you must notify us of any change in your email or other electronic address. You may change your account email address on record for you by going to your Profile page and updating it.
We reserve the right to discontinue support of any or all of our software or our third party provided software if, in our sole opinion, it suffers from a security or other flaw that makes it unsuitable for use. And we always reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to communicate with you by U.S. Postal Service.