The following disclaimer is noted on every government land listing on GovernmentAuction.com. Please read it carefully before placing a bid.
- Picture(s) may or may not be of a specific lot in a subdivision.
- All properties are sold “as-is.”
- Prospective purchasers are urged to examine and research all properties prior to bidding.
- All information contained in each listing page has come from reliable sources and is accurate to the best of our knowledge.
- We make no guarantee, expressed or implied, as to the location, condition, accessibility, terrain, build ability or information contained in each listing.
- We do guarantee free and clear title with no liens or encumbrances to every property that we sell.
- Title is conveyed via a Deed on all straight sale properties.
- On financed properties, title is conveyed via deed once your property is paid for in full. All sales contracts are assumable, with no pre-payment penalties.
- The purchasing of raw land is speculative and research is recommended.
- Please allow 14-21 days for execution and delivery of all paperwork.